Saturday, July 30, 2011

Greetings in the name of God,

Mrs.Libre Corazon.

Attention
I am the above named person from Mexico but based in United States, but now undergoing medical treatment in Madrid. I am married to Dr.Francisco Corazon. who worked with Spanish Railway Commission in Madrid for over a decade before he died on 5th of July in the year 2006.We were married for fifteen years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks. Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in the society.Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (Two million eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars) $2,850,000 with one Finance House.Presently this money is still with the Finance House.

since, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next two months due to cancer problem. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested/donated to any organisation/buisness of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization,E.g the poor homes, the motherless babies home where i came from, the deaf homes, and churches etc.l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. I kept this deposit secret till date, this is why I am taking this decision. I don't think i will need any telephone communication in this regard because of the confidentiality of this transfer. Upon your reply I shall give you the contact of the Finance House.

I will also issue a letter of authorization to the Finance House that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money.Nowadays there are so much scams going on in the internet and it is difficult to trust but i don't know why the Holy spirit still approved me to email you about this out of few email addresses i have from the internet, yours was the only one that was approved for me to contact.
Reply to my very confidential email address below {mrscorazonlibre@firstemail.eu}

Yours sincerely
Mrs.Libre Corazon.
at

N I T A
Nederlands Instituut voor Tuinbouw en Architectuur
Building 21, 140 Tianlin Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai 200233, P.R.China
Tel: 86 21 51688776
Fax: 86 21 33676206
http://www.NITAgroup.com